Pages

▼

Monday, 18 April 2016

Carrot, Beetroot and Ginger Juice

Carrot, Beetroot and Ginger Juice 

We own a Nutribullet, and I must say, it is an amazing kitchen appliance.  My kids love it, and I can sneak in the extra vegetables when they're not looking. I use it regularly, and this is my favorite recipe to create. It is inspired by the Two and Five Juice by Boost.  The Two and Five recipe ingredients include freshly squeezed orange, apple, carrot, cucumber, celery, beetroot, spinach, ice, vita booster, and I always ask for ginger! My recipe is slightly altered and I often add or substitute ingredients with whatever is lying around in the fridge. 


Ingredients
2 tbsp grated carrot
2 tbsp grated beetroot
1/2 an apple, diced
1 sugar plumb, seed removed,  diced
1/2 an orange, peeled, diced
1/2 tsp ginger, to taste
1 cup of fresh orange juice

Other fruit and vegetable to add/substitute include:
Celery
Spinach
Cucumber
Grapes
Blueberry
Strawberry
Mandarin
Nectarine
Pineapple


Method
1) Add the fruits and vegetables to the blender/juicer/Nutri-bullet and buzz until combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment